Take full control over your widgets! Select on which pages each widget will appear on, who can manage widgets and which widgets and sidebars users can use.
Restrict Widgets is all in one solution for widget management in WordPress. It gives every widget an extra control fields that lets you control the pages that the widget will appear on. This plugin creates a new “manage_widgets” capability, that allows you to gives access to widgets page to selected WordPress user roles. You can also set which sidebars and widgets will be available to selected users, which widget options will be available and how it will be displayed.
By default, ‘Hide widget on selected’ is enabled with no options selected, so all current widgets will continue to display on all pages.
- Hide or display each widget on selected pages, posts, categories, custom taxonomies, custom post types, single posts, archives, special pages, for logged in or logged out users, current language and so on
- Restrict Users – select which user roles are restricted to manage widgets
- Restrict Sidebars – select which sidebars will be restricted to admins only
- Restrict Widgets – select which widgets will be restricted to admins only
- Restrict Widget Options – select which widget options will be restricted to admins only
- Restrict Option Groups – chose to display or not widget options as groups
- WPML compatibility
- Polylang compatibility
- .pot file for translations included